Transcript Requests

ALUMNI Transcript Request: 

*** If you graduated BEFORE  2000, please contact the Records Department at Caddo Parish School Board at (318)603-6306 ***

Follow instructions to order transcript for 2000-2021 graduates

  1. Pay $5 transcript fee at Local Level Events HERE
  1. After payment is made, complete the Google Form HERE
  2. We will send an official copy of transcript to the location entered on Google form within 1-5 business days.

Please contact the Byrd counseling office at (318)364-5465 if you have any questions.

** ACT scores are not available to us – please contact ACT directly to request scores ** 


CURRENT STUDENT Transcript Request: 

IN-STATE COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY: Public Louisiana college and universities have access to transcripts through the Student Transcript System (STS). If they are unable to access your records, you will have to complete the transcript request form HERE

OUT-OF-STATE OR PRIVATE LOUISIANA COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY: If a graduate will attend an out of state college/university or private college in Louisiana, the final transcript must be mailed. It cannot be submitted electronically. You will need to complete the Final Transcript Request on your Canvas account. Enter the name and address of the college/university and pay the $5 transcript fee HERE

 * If you have any questions about transcripts, please see Mrs. Byrd in the counseling office or email her at


Records for college credit hours are not available at Byrd. You will need to request a final transcript from the registrar at the college attended (Louisiana Tech, LSUS).

You may view/print unofficial transcripts from your MYLSUS or BOSS (LaTech) accounts.

We recommend you print unofficial transcripts for college credits and take these with you to orientation.

 AP and CLEP scores should be sent from your account accessed through