NEW REGISTRATION METHOD COMING F0R 2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Don’t register below for the 2022-2023 school year or season.
2021 FamilyID – Athlete Registration
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and streamlines the annual registration process for your student athlete with the LHSAA.
After completing the registration, a current LHSAA approved physical form must also be submitted to your student athlete’s coach in order to be eligible for participation in practices and athletic contests.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Last four of the student athlete’s SSN
- Birth Certificate (Must be either uploaded or a physical copy must be turned in to their coach
- Insurance and Provider information
A parent/guardian can register by clicking on this link:
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple. Follow these steps:
First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
- If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account here.
- After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You’ll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! Please click here to watch a quick video or read a help article on how to register for the first time on FamilyID.
- Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, and messages will be returned promptly.