SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2023
6:00 P.M. – 12:00 A.M.
DINNER AND AFTER PARTY AT
The Supper Club
610 COMMERCE STREET
$75 per student (dance ticket not included)
Purchase tickets through Local Level Events
Deadline to purchase tickets is Saturday, October 14th.
- Chaperones are present at all locations including bus transport to and from Byrd High School
- 2 police officers will be on site at The Supper Club during the entire event
Drop Off and Pick Up
- Registration will begin at 5:45 PM at The Supper Club.
- The buses will start loading from The Supper Club to Byrd High School at approximately 7:00 PM.
- The buses will return to The Supper Club between 9:00 – 9:30 PM
- Students can be picked up from The Supper Club any time after they return from the dance, NO LATER THAN 12:00 a.m.
- 6:00 p.m. buffet style meal
- 9:00-11:00 pizza and ice cream sundaes
- Two 56 person passenger buses will transport kids to and from the dance accompanied by chaperones
- Dance tickets are sold separately
- Dates are not required
- This is a FRESHMAN ONLY event
- Students from other schools are allowed at the dance at Byrd High School but you must pick up a form from the school office to be signed by thier school administration, then return it to our school office. (Remember to bring your school id for entry to dance)
- Dine and Ride students will NOT be allowed to leave from the dance at BYRD. They must return on the bus to The Supper Club to be picked up.